Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Part 23 - An Underwhelming Update


I can’t apologise enough for my prolonged silence. The problem is, I’ve honestly done cock all for about a month now. However, just in case you assumed I had died, I thought I’d quickly update you with three hugely important dates in the next week or so:

1. Thursday 26th February - Only my sodding birthday!
2. Friday 27th February - CT scan
3. Thursday 5th March - CT scan results

Why they gave me a CT scan at 9am following my birthday, only Christ himself knows. Don’t they check these things? Apparently I’m not allowed to eat or anything for from 5am onwards, but they say nothing about inhaling gas chambers or vomiting my entire face off.

Anyway, I should have plenty to write about in the not-too-distant future and, if you’re getting withdrawal symptoms, you could always have a look at an article I did for Hecklerspray today at:

CLICK!

No comments: